Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Happy Monday!

I am on the "Meet Me On Monday" blog & here a some questions...

Questions:

1. How do you order your steak?
2. Are you superstitious about anything?
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
5. Do you have any trips scheduled?

1. I am not a big red meat eater & pretty much stay away from it. But, I use to like my steak rare. Just knock it's horns off, wipe it's butt & throw it over the hot flames for a bit.

2. I am not superstitious at all but, I will say, "Knock on wood" just cause I like the saying.

3. My Best Friend is Jenny! She lives 30 minutes from me & we email/text/phone/Facebook everyday... sometimes as much as 5 times a day! She makes me laugh & is always blissfully beaming!

4. The last time I wore a dress was on our Cancun vacation that we just came back from. I wore a dress on Friday! I try to wear a dress whenever we "go out"

5. We just returned from Cancun on Saturday & our next trip maybe in March to visit my husband's daughter & her family.

I hope you enjoyed reading a little bit about me!

Thank you for stopping by!!

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following! I'm your newest follower. I look forward to reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete