Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Kitchen Floor


Good morning & Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am so thankful for my Dear Husband (DH) for installing a kitchen floor just in time for Thanksgiving. We opted for the quick & budget friendly method & I am really loving it! DH installed some really thin sub-flooring over the old sub-flooring while he was finishing that up I went to Lowe's to pick out the peal & stick tile flooring. They only had 8 choices so to make my decision easier I picked out the tile that had the most boxes in stock. DH wasn't thrilled with what I picked out but, once he started putting it down I really loved it! It really brightens up my tiny kitchen! We still have a lot more to do in there but, for now I am so thankful!

Thank you for stopping by & Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristen

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

    Be sure to enter my great giveaways while you're there!

    Happy Holidays from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too, Kristen! I am now following you thanks to Making Friends Monday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to stop by our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Elizabeth and the surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kristen, it's Kristin! Stopping by and following from the hop!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via the Monday Hop :)
    Jen @ My Secret Home

    ReplyDelete